A popular practice at hot yoga studios around the world, “the challenge” is pretty much just like it sounds: 30 days of hot yoga in a row. The benefits of doing a 30 day challenge are substantial. Making this commitment begins an intensive healing process in the body and raises the bar on your personal expectations of what is possible.

“you are much more powerful and capable than you would have imagined”

Most people think they could not possibly do hot yoga for 30 days in a row, but even within the first few days, we find strength, determination and passion that previously didn’t exist. Committing to this challenge allow you to discover something about yourself; that you are much more powerful and capable than you would have imagined.

Another major benefit of the 30 day challenge is how much it helps you identify physical issues you didn’t know you had, allowing you the opportunity to work through them, with guidance. Old injuries surface with this kind of consistent practice, giving us the chance to heal and break through previous problems long stuck in the body.

Making a goal of 30 classes in 30 days really encourages you to stay active every single day. All you need to do is focus on the emotional reward of completing your thirty days, mindful of the benefits you’ll receive along the way… extra energy, better sleep, increased flexibility, etc. Your 30 day challenge will involve all the many ways hot yoga benefits you, but so much more when concentrated into just 30 days! Sign up and make the commitment TODAY! You can do it, we can help.

9 responses to "30 Day Challenge"

1. I’d love to join! Can I have prices and details please? Thank you so much!

10:40 pm - 25/04/2012 Reply

• Alex

We open next week, exact day to be announced very soon! Until then, you can get 30% off classes if you click here. There’s also a list of classes so you can get an idea of the schedules (you may have to click fwd to a date after May 1st).

Be sure and sign up for the mailing list so you’ll be the first to know when classes start! JOIN MAILING LIST

10:47 pm - 25/04/2012 Reply

2. butch

how much is the 30 day challenge

8:48 pm - 22/05/2012 Reply

• Alex

Butch, There’s no additional fees for the challenge. For instance, many of the people who are buying the Annual membership will be doing the 30day too.

If you JUST want to do the 30 day, you can sign up for the 1 month Unlimited for $50 (limited time offer – limit 1). You’ll also be able to sign up for a discounted annual during that 30 days if you choose.

1:16 pm - 23/05/2012 Reply

3. butch

50 dollars only. for 1 month.when and where do i sign up.

10:46 pm - 27/05/2012 Reply

4. Nayla

I see that it says $50/month, but when I click on the link, the price is a lot higher. Please tell me which price I have to pay for the one month challenge.
    Thank you.

9:37 am - 04/06/2012 Reply

• Alex

Nayla, If you look at the class link, you see the Unlimited 1 Month for $185, right under that price you see where it says ($135 Discount through 6/15). That makes it $50.
      Here’s a direct link that will put the $50 in your shopping cart, Or just come in and we’ll take care of you!
      Direct to $50 Special: http://tinyurl.com/cwkerkh

10:12 am - 04/06/2012 Reply

5. The 30 day challenge.
    I’m on day 16 and it’s been fantastic. I’ve been doing Bikram Yoga for years, but only went about 3 days a week most of the time and never did more than 5 consecutive days at any time. Doing the 30 challenge has been a real eye opener in a few ways.

1. My practice has grown and intensified very quickly. I’ve gone deeper into some of my most challenging poses by day 15 than I ever did in years of practice. Even though going 3 or 4 days a week is amazing, it still always felt like two steps forward one step back. I’m not fighting the poses anymore, I’m attacking them.

2. The ups and downs are much less. Anyone who does yoga knows that some days are better than others and that hasn’t changed. However, I notice that my down days aren’t really “down.” My practice is much more steady. I’m not just talking about during class. When I come out of class I’m feeling significantly more energized than I ever have before.

3. It’s affecting life outside of the studio. Because I’ve committed to this, I’m much more aware of getting proper food, proper rest and setting my intention to meet my schedule. I used to just fit it in if it worked with my schedule for that day, but now I’m committed to starting each day with this class. It’s a powerful intention.

To any of you who are experiencing any kind of blockage in your yoga practice or life in general, I highly recommend doing this. It will affect you very powerfully and you’ll float through your day with your smiling, happy face.

11:18 pm - 13/11/2012 Reply